Sunday, January 15, 2012

VS gives you wiiings!

And I've got mine!  I talked with my Direct Report Manager today and found out that I am indeed staying on, that I am "adored" even!  How cool!  I was excited and my DRM was quite happy as well.  I also got some stellar feedback from some co-angels about my fitting room awesomeness.  And I found out that my DRM is from good old Connecticut and is a hardcore Pats fan.  What could be better than that?

Tonight, we were cutting a lot of people, so that left very few of us in the store with plenty of customers and a lot of recovery to do.  I had customers all the way up to 9:15 (after closing), which cut into my recovery time.  And of course that last customer was a lady that had questions on prices, questions about returns, needed an extra bag and tissue paper...  The works.  And I got no credits today!  That was a major miss for me.

The back counter of the Beauty cashwrap was a disaster, and it was all for me.  I sorted piles of bras, panties, sleepwear, etc.  Then sorted everything by size.  I damaged out inventory.  I just didn't have time to sort hangers (we have about 5-6 different types of hangers), but it was definitely not for lack of hard work.  Nevertheless, the order of operations is becoming familiar, and now I'm working on picking up speed when I execute tasks.

Angel Body Status:  I'm hurting.  Closing cash wrap kicked my butt tonight.  Mix that with workouts and my quads are aching.

Angel Quest:   I've got a fun little project to complete.  All associates are trying on our new Gorgeous bra collection (pushup, demi, and add 2-cups).  This gives us stronger talking points when we're conversing with customers and our added incentive gets us a buy in (discounted price) on a couple of cute items like a pair of lace thigh high, back seam stockings.

Angel Rewards:  This week I bought myself a marked down Unforgettable Pushup in a midnight blue/purple night sky print with rhinestones.  $50 bra marked down to $15.99!  Steal.  Large Dream Angels Forever Eau de Parfum, $62 marked down to $16.  Steal.

Sweet Dreams, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment